Find conversion ID and Conversion label[ Edited ]
June 2014 - last edited June 2014
I am setting up AdWords remarketing for my website. I use Google Tag Manager. There is a guide line:
Find the Conversion ID and Conversion Label:
- Sign in to your AdWords account athttps://adwords.google.com.
- Click the Campaigns tab.
- In your campaign list on the left, click Shared library > Audiences.
- Find the list we created for you named "Main List", click [Tag] under the"Tags/Definitions" column, and then click the "Tag" link.
- In the code box, find "var google_conversion_id = ". Enter the number you find into the Conversion ID field on this page.
- In the code box, find "var google_conversion_label = ". Enter the number you find into Conversion Label field on this page. You can leave this field blank if there is no the google_conversion_label in the code box.
But I dont see any Tag and Main list under Tags/Definitions.
So, any suggest to find conversion ID and Conversion Label ?
Warning: AdWords interface instructions or screenshots in this thread may be out of date as we move to the new AdWords experience.
Re: Find conversion ID and Conversion label
In the same screen, look at the right side and you will find a box with title as Remarketing Tag. Here, click on View Tag Details and fetch the info you are looking for i.e. conversion ID and label. Here's the screenshot where you should be looking:-
More details around adding the tag are here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2476688?hl=en