AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Final URL Report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We typically pull a "Destination URL" report to mesh with our internal data to determine ad performance. Now that we have converted to Upgraded URLs there are no longer "Destination URLs". Is there a way to pull a report by "Final URL"? Or are there plans to add this report soon? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Dave_Davis (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Final URL Report

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Sarah
I believe this will be out soon as the forced migration will be in July.
However, as a workaround, you can export the ad statistics with the final URL column in the latest AdWords editor and use that in excel or in Google Sheets (with the AdWords API or Apps scripts if you want to be fancy).

Not ideal I know, but it will work while we wait for the change to be made in the reports UI.
Hope that helps.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

We like to run Destination URL reports...I should say...LIKED to run Destination URL reports for our own data mashing as well. Unfortunately, there is no way within the Adwords UI to pull that report.

However, If you go to Google Analytics you can still find all the data you need under Adwords > Destination URLs. I don't know how long that segment will stick around but there will always be a way to get a 'duct-taped' Destination URL report with GA. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Looks like Google just made this report live within AdWords, however, it does not contain any conversion data. It just contains Engagement and Interaction data.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Yea, same here. I assume we'll see conversion columns available shortly though.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@aaron-weiner where do you see this report?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Under the dimensions tab.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I see it now. Frustrating that it does not include custom parameters. This was what I needed in this report.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi, guys!

Any predictions of when there could be conversion details included in Final URL report?

Thanks in advance,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Looks like they just added the conversion data back into the Final URL report.