AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Fake Adwords Clicks!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are are all small people in-front of Google (Technology); still I really feel there is some issue with the adwords clicks so I've dared to raise this question. I get lot of visits on the website but I wonder why there is no conversion??. 

Surely all the big funda technical talks doesn't make sense or answer my simple question:

when you set a "big bowl of Candies" (for FREE) and get thousand of users to the Candy still nobody buys it? It's FREE..& not even one gets it. 

They just come to the page and go away. Please explain. (This site is run in India, maybe things are different i don't know..) 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Fake Adwords Clicks!!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi shekar b,

Poor conversion rates are usually due to a few factors.

1. Poor targeting. You're showing your ad to the wrong audience. Review your keywords. Run search terms reports.

2. Poor Ad copy. Your ads are good at generating clicks but are bringing the wrong audience. Your ads may be offering something other than what your landing page offers. Write and test more ads to improve conversion rates.

3. Poor landing page. Not necessarily the experience. Your offer on the landing page needs to be the same as the offer in your ads. Your landing page should support your ad copy, the ad copy should support both the landing page and your keywords.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Fake Adwords Clicks!!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi shekar b,

Poor conversion rates are usually due to a few factors.

1. Poor targeting. You're showing your ad to the wrong audience. Review your keywords. Run search terms reports.

2. Poor Ad copy. Your ads are good at generating clicks but are bringing the wrong audience. Your ads may be offering something other than what your landing page offers. Write and test more ads to improve conversion rates.

3. Poor landing page. Not necessarily the experience. Your offer on the landing page needs to be the same as the offer in your ads. Your landing page should support your ad copy, the ad copy should support both the landing page and your keywords.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords