AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Exclude IP from all campaigns

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We need to exclude a list of 16 IP addresses from all of our campaigns, how do we do this faster than going into each and every campaign one by one?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Currently, you have the option to add the IP addresses at the campaign level only. But it might change in future. In case you want to give the feedback, here's the form that you can fill and approach the Team directly:- https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/cfeedback

Pankaj

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

IP address exclusions are not included in the shared library resources, but it would be a useful thing for Google to add.

This simple practice makes management of IP address exclusions simple for me:

I maintain a list of IP addresses in a Google sheet (a Gdoc would work just as well, but for large campaign I like having the row #'s to refer to), then paste it into each campaign (the full list off the clipboard) at Settings>IP exclusions>edit.  

I never modify the exclusion list at the campaign level; always replace it from the shared GSheet list. This insures coherence of the IP exclusion list data across each campaign it's applied to.