AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Eviivo PPC Tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Has anyone used Eviivo before (an online hotel booking system), for successfully tracking PPC leads?

I am trying to work it out to no avail, and Eviivo don't seem to be much help. It's a third party site that the user leaves to go onto and book, which is where I then lose all data.

Any insights would be great.

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Eviivo PPC Tracking

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Jon,

I don't have any experience with Eviivo but I can appreciate the struggle with some 3rd party platforms and tracking results through them.

The one thing that immediately pops into my mind is if there is any option to send users back to your website after a completed conversion. Sometimes, like with payment solutions, you'll have an option for a return URL or something.

Other than this, I'm sorry but I don't have too much to offer here, this can certainly be tricky.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Jon,

Did you ever have any success with this? I'm facing the exact same issue ATM and eviivo are telling me that a redirect after purchase is not possible.

Best,
Hugh

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies.

If anyone has a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question or comment.

This will help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thanks!