AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Evaluating Adword - Which keyword clicked

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Iam Newbie Adword Advertiser, i have Campaign that doesnt have click by the people, on the same day my billing got charged for several click activity, why this is happen ?, By the way i use Campaign (text & display network). Can someone Help

10.png

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bluetooth Stereo H
April 2016

Re: Evaluating Adword - Which keyword clicked

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Bluetooth,

Your reporting period of time seems set to one single day which is Feb 12. You have created 2 campaigns but we can see only one (-Text) in the report while the page is set "All but removed ad groups". Therefore we can only see 1 ad group (uji kedua) in the report. We cannot see the removed ad groups that may have accrued some cost while they were active but it is not visible now because you meanwhile removed it.

Were you charged on Feb 12?

So, I would say we do have insufficient information to give you an answer. If you don't mind you could perhaps set the report to "All ad groups" so we have a bit more insight.

Best,
Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bluetooth Stereo H
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Bluetooth,

Your reporting period of time seems set to one single day which is Feb 12. You have created 2 campaigns but we can see only one (-Text) in the report while the page is set "All but removed ad groups". Therefore we can only see 1 ad group (uji kedua) in the report. We cannot see the removed ad groups that may have accrued some cost while they were active but it is not visible now because you meanwhile removed it.

Were you charged on Feb 12?

So, I would say we do have insufficient information to give you an answer. If you don't mind you could perhaps set the report to "All ad groups" so we have a bit more insight.

Best,
Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Amazing really helpful, Thanks Lakatos, the problem is because the date i set up