AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Error in Adwords Editor?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I am getting an error in my Adwords editor, i called adwords support team but i did not get the solution. 

I already uninstalled and installed so many times but issue is remain same.

Please help me to remove the error from my adwords editor.

ERROR:  Adwords editor received an unexpected message from google. Please contact Adwords support and include in your report the exact error indicated below. [1712295344] [TargetError. CAMPAIGN_TRAGET_SERVICE_IS_DEPRECATED @selector;trigger:'PROPTOAPI']

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Error in Adwords Editor?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi mdzafark, I've put out a call for our resident Google Editor expert who I'm sure will give you some good advice.  At the very least it'll be better than I can give.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee
What Editor version are you running? The last release that was using CampaignTargetService was v9.7, released almost two years ago and long since deprecated. You should upgrade to the recent version: the one you have is not going to work.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Problems are remain same after updated

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee
What do you see in Help > About AdWords Editor dialog? You must still be running an older version, somehow.