AdWords
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Errant (not set) data in Analytics from Adwords? Everything set right.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am still getting (not set) data in my Analytics account from AdWords traffic. Auto-tagging enabled and cost data applied in the correct profiles.

Some background: AW account did have manual tagging before I re-did and enabled auto tagging.

I am seeing (not set) at the Ad Group, Keyword and Destination URL level, not the Campaign level. 

I have checked URL's and nothing is re-directing. Is there something missing? Is this (not set) data expected for a bit since it was formally manually tagged? 

Any help is greatly appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Errant (not set) data in Analytics from Adwords? Everything set ri

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Check this article on the topic;

What the value (not set) means

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Errant (not set) data in Analytics from Adwords? Everything set ri

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks! That article actually led to another one that explained that sometimes manual tagging and auto tagging on together can do this. I found one lone ad with manual tagging still on and changed it. No more not set. Thanks again!