AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Enhanced Campaigns. Where's all my conversion data gone?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Since upgrading my account I don't seem to have 1 per click conversion data at keyword level, campaign level, location, device etc....I cannot add this type of conversion data as a column? I am not going to upgrade any more accounts until I know more...

Mark.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Enhanced Campaigns. Where's all my conversion data gone?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi, Mark, 

Thanks for posting in the AdWords Community Forum, and I'm glad to read that you've already been transitioning your campaigns to the new Enhanced Campaigns format!

In order to better troubleshoot this for you, it will be much faster and go more smoothly if we're able to take a look at the account itself that you have transitioned. What I would actually recommend is to give our AdWords phone support a call -- We have phone support available by calling 866-2-GOOGLE (866-246-6453) Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm eastern time. If you're not located in the United States or Canada, feel free to check out the support phone numbers for another country. When you call, make sure to have your Customer ID on hand as well as you'll need to enter it into the phone.

Have a wonderful day otherwise, Mark!

Sincerely,

Tiffany