AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Efficiency of adds

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

According to AdWords I have plenty of clicks (2147 only in March), but with absolutely no results. I was trying to find myself on Google at least two times a day every day during last month using most popular keywords according to AdWords, but never was able to find myself on any of first 15 pages. Why? Maybe they have “clicking machine”?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Efficiency of adds

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good afternoon.

First, I would say it is never a good idea to search for your own ads on the "live" Google search engine. Use the Ad Preview & Diagnosis tool (on the Tools) menu when you want to look for your ads. This has two advantages--first, it doesn't distort your performance data by adding nonproductive impressions, and second, the tool can sometimes offer you suggestions on why you aren't seeing your ads, if they don't show up during the preview.

As for your click volume, I don't have enough information to be able to figure out what might be happening. Can you tell us:

#1 Where are your ads showing--on Google, Google and Search Partner websites, on the Display Network, or on all of them?

#2 What kind of keyword match types are you using?  Mostly broad match?

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*