AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

EU cookie & GA conversions

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

noticed, approx 50 to 90 % sessions accross EU-cookie law compliant webistes ( that i have acces to their analytics) get lost.

how accurate is GA conversion metrics imported to adwords in this cases?

Re: EU cookie & GA conversions

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Andre,

Not sure if I have 100% understanding on your question, but if information that goes to GA is incomplete or missing, then the data that goes do Adwords should also be incomplete or missing.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Andre,

Leandrofm makes a good point, that if the Analytics data is incomplete, it should be incomplete in AdWords as well.

However, could you please clarify specifically which data is missing / or provide examples of what isn't showing up?

Also, do you have AdWords conversion tracking set up? If so, is there a difference between the conversions you're seeing in AdWords and Goal Completions you're seeing in GA?

Thank you.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
in EU GA snippet (& cookie) is only triggered on an opt-in basis. so we get approx 10, poerhapse 20% of al sessions reported to GA.