AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic remarketing data doesn't fill the audience in Google analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I set up a dynamic remarketing tag on my website, but it seems that data doesn't fill my audiences (which where imported from official google page). I am using "other" dynamic remarketing tags, since google merchant is not available in my country. Can someone help me out, here is my site:
http://www.sportguru.lt/

There is something wrong with those imported audiences please have a look at its settings:
settings.png

while its description is like this:
description.png

When I noticed that these audiences are strange I created my own, which isn't collecting any data as well:
my own settings.png

Is there anyone who can help me?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey there Paulius, 

I took a look at your website and I noticed with Google Tag Assistant ( a very useful plugin ) that there is an error with your remarketing tag. 

The error is "No HTTP Response Detected" which is described by google as the following issue: 

Missing HTTP Response

Missing HTTP Response denotes that, while the AdWords Remarketing code was detected in the page source, the script itself did not execute. Each time the AdWords Remarketing script executes, we expect an HTTP Response carrying the AdWords Remarketing request to Google’s servers carrying conversion_id, conversion_label, conversion_value and page URL.
This means that the AdWords Remarketing code is not implemented properly on the page and no conversions will be tracked.
Recommended Action: Reinstall the AdWords Remarketing snippet by removing the current iteration, copy a new version from the AdWords interface, and insert that version into the site.

So it looks like your remarketing tag was not property inserted. 

Let me know if this helps solve your issue! 
- Josh

Joshua, Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Dynamic remarketing data doesn't fill the audience in Google analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I checked my site with google tag assistant, but didn't get this error. This is what I see:

remarketing tag.png

Anyway, I reinstalled the snippet one more time. Actually I can see data this dynx_item data in analytics, but it just doesn't go to audiences. This is what I see in analytics, not sure if it helps:
google analytics.png

One more thing. In google adwords I see these erros:
error2.pngerror1.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Joshua,

Thank You for Your reply. Replacing the code didn't work. I added more info about the problem which might help. Can You please have a look at it?

Regards,

Paulius