AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Search Ads - Search Terms

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I try to view a search terms report under 'Auto Targets' I get the message 'Not enough data to display particular queries.' The ads only started generating traffic yesterday having been set up a few days ago. Do I have to wait a certain amount of time before I can see which search terms are generating the traffic? Obviously I want to monitor this and start adding negative keywords and URLs where appropriate.

Many thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dynamic Search Ads - Search Terms

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

If you just started getting traffic yesterday, it won't show up yet. I remember reading on here that it takes 18-24 hours for the data to be available. I would wait until tomorrow to check again and then select a date range of 2 days.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply Fnippy, will do.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi cottages,

'Not enough data to display particular queries.'

This probably means the data is available but so few people visited as a result of the query as to make them personally identifiable from the query. Google considers this to be a privacy issue. I can't tell you how much data must be available before Google will show it to you. They do not disclose that.

The best you can do is analyse the queries that are being reported and add negative, exact and phrase match accordingly.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords