AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Remarketing Tag in Joomla and Virtuemart

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

i have a website created in Joomla 3 with Virtuemart. I want to find a tutorial or instruction about custom parameters (i mean what what goes there). I want to send it to a client and i din't have access in template files or admin. 

Do you know any plugin (for automatic implementation) or exact custom parameter? Unfortunately, i search a lot, but the only plugin i can find is about Tag Manager. 

Thank you very much!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello, Tania. The only way I could make this work (though not with Joomla) was to send the customers' developers clear indication of what parameters go on each page type, provide examples and then check if the implementation was correct. It wasn't easy, but after a few iterations we got it going.

So if you just take Google's documentation and apply it to Joomla page types, specifically, I think that someone with access to the templates (and the product database) can make it work.

Hope it helps.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello and thank you very much for you instant reply. I have already send him instructions but he keeps say can't do it and that it's an advanced coding for him. 

I just want my ads start working and hoped for an easy solution to do it. I tried to find a thread here in community but i wan't lucky with this. 

Other than this, thank you very much for your answer. I will try to make it work

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tania. Did you ever manage to get the dynamic re-marketing ads working? I am also using VM. cheers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

Unfortunately not... Although client has problems with feed too, so we did go for normal Remarketing. 

As i can see, the only way to implement it with Joomla, is Tag Manager! There isn't even a plugin... 

Sorry if i didn't help.