AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Remarketing Tag based remarketing code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There

I have two websites running campaigns from the same adwords account.Customer's requirement is to run dynamic re marketing on both the websites.I can start dynamic remarketing  on one website using the default tag  of the account  by changing the business  type but what should I do for the other website.

I am thinking of generating a tag based re marketing adding the custom parameters and implementing it on the other website but the problem which I am facing is how to get the lists for the same inside adwords as it does not give any option to create one.

Kindly assist.

Thanks.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ankit B
September 2015

Re: Dynamic Remarketing Tag based remarketing code

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

The landing page where users will be directed will be determined by the feed you associate with your campaigns. Feed association is done at the campaign level.
I would recommend that you create two feeds (one for site A, one for site B) and two campaigns.

You can use the same tags on both sites. To ensure that the lists associated with the campaign for each respective site do not overlap, you can simply add a condition to your remarketing lists to include users where page url contains "domainA.com" / "domainB.com" respectively. To do this, you will need to edit your campaign settings and use manually created lists rather than the auto-generated system lists for your dynamic campaigns.
Let me know if you run into any issues.

Lothaire