AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Remarketing Tag Error

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, i have a problem with google dynamic remarketing tag. I have website the http://www.jeanious.com.gr/ and as you can see Remarketing tag fires correctly in every page and shows product id, pagetype and price.

Although, in Ad words platform shows this error:

Custom parameter "dynx_itemid + dynx_itemid2" and feed values don't match

Values for "dynx_itemid + dynx_itemid2" should match item identifiers in your feed.
The value of the "dynx_itemid + dynx_itemid2" parameter being passed to the remarketing tag is incorrect. Your tag's "dynx_itemid + dynx_itemid2" value needs to match "ID" of the product in the connected feed

Is it possible to help me find what is this error? Feed is uploaded correctly with no errors.

Website created with cs-cart platform.

Thank you very much

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tania L,

I took a look at the page. It looks to be setup correctly. The error message indicates dynx_itemid is being properly assigned, but the system is unable to locate the items in your feed that match the dynx_itemid you are passing.

Looking at your page for Adidas, I find these items:

['185327','185332','185339','185340','185343','185344','185352','185399',
'185400','185401','185313','185326',]

Do these look like product ids you are providing with your feed?

Best of Luck,

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello and thank you very much for your instant reply. As i can see in my feed, there are all of these products as item ID but i can see feed still pending review. Do you think it could fix it if we upload feed again? 

Thank you very much,

Tania

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Tania,

Pending review is probably why you're getting the error. I could be wrong, but I don't think uploading the feed again will speed the approval process.

Give it a day or two. If the error persists after your feed is approved, let us know.

Pete

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's been almost 3 weeks now i am waiting for feed to be approve. That's why i thought it would be a tag error. Maybe i have to ask Google for manual approval? Do you think it will help?

Thank you very much, 

Tania

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tania L
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Tania,

Three weeks is a long time to approve your feed. It might be time to give support a call and find out what's going on with the feed.

Pete

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much. Finally my feed approved and i just wait my ad to start working. 

Thank you very much for your help. 

Have a nice day!