AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Price ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am trying to run a script for dynamic price ads for my ecommerce account where i could add param1 and param2 in ads and value gets updates directly when we place values in a spreadsheet connected to the account.

Not able to find specific script to implement it. Can anyone online gide me stepwise how can i create spreadsheet which get to attach with my account where i wold just place values for Account ID, Campaign, Adgroup, Param1, Param2. etc.. 

Thanks,

Arti

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dynamic Price ads

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Arti,

Thanks for your question. Here is the script that you need to implement the dynamic price insertion from a spreadsheet. This page will walk you through how to edit the script but you will have to tailor it to fit your needs and data. 

Let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Re: Dynamic Price ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey shanea,

i do have a script which i run but showing run time error. Can you help me understanding how can i resolve it?

Arti

Dynamic Price ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Shanea,

I think the URL changed, which script would be better to show a discount and price? Would be good to get the data from a XML (like the one for Google Shopping) or CSV.

Thanks, Diego.