AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Duplicated Leads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone, pls suggest me to solve my big problem here:
My daily leads is 100 leads (for example), counted as conversions in Adwords account.

But in reality, we use CRM system to count, finally we only have 60 unique leads.
I already checked conversion settings, I had selected Count: One for conversion, not Every.

But we see 40 leads duplicated. Smiley Sad

I read Order ID from Adwords support, but it seems work for e-commerce than my website demanding for leads (fill-out forms).

With that problem, I cant effectively optimise the Adwords.

Any help is highly appreciated.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Duplicated Leads

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Do N,

Are you importing the same goal as conversion from Google Analytics?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Duplicated Leads

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

How is the conversion set? Is it visits to a thank you page, or clicks on the submit button? Is it using AdWords code, Analytics goals or Analytics goals via Google Tag Manager?

Duplicated Leads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

@Archit & @RobSkelton: I set conversion code on thank-you page, means whenever user fisnish a registeration form and click "submit" button, then they are transfered to a thank-you page. I will count that code fired there as a conversion.

In G.Analytics, I also have conversion goal for user visiting a page containing thank-you.

The conversion number total in G.Adwords, G.Analytics seem simliar, just little bit different, not much. But, compared to CRM count unique conversions, after excluding duplicated information, the total decrease 40%. I'm really worried.

Duplicated Leads

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Why do you have duplicated information and how many leads are you excluding? If you left them in instead of excluding them, would that equal what you are seeing in AdWords?

Duplicated Leads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have found the problem now.

That is I set my conversion window is 30 day, while I count unique leads on CRM daily to see the advertising effectiveness. That's why on 1 day example 15 June, I might get some leads accumulated from many days within previous 30 days, not leads I got exactly on 15 June.

Re: Duplicated Leads

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star

Hi @Do N,

I have found the problem now.

That is I set my conversion window is 30 day

Is the repeat rate of conversions in the conversion tab is more than 1?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’