AdWords
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Duplicate conversions for last click conversions & click assisted conversions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I have a question regarding adwords search funnels report.
I am running weekly report to track assisted conversions. I have noticed that sometimes, google might duplicates last click conversion and click assisted conversion as they occurred for the same keyword match with the same value.

For example I run product campaigns and this is unlikely that one product campaign will generate one last click conversion and one assisted conversion in the same time frame (1 week).

It is not the first time I see that and I start to think that they may duplicate conversions. This might skew the data and overestimated assisted conversions.

Have you ever seen that in one of your account ?

Thanks in advance

Ed

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author edmax1
September 2015

Re: Duplicate conversions for last click conversions & click assisted conversions

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm not sure I understand but I try;]

You can see something like this because the same conversion can be counted as last click and also as assisted conversion

Re: Duplicate conversions for last click conversions & click assisted conversions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your help.

So you agree that when you look at the assisted conversions report at a campaign level, the data might be wrong ? It worth going into the detail to check each keywords.

Merci,

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I guess no...

I'm just saying that last click conversion can be assisted at the same time