AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Downloading 'Keyword ideas' in precise parameter/s that I set

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What is the solution to download the 'Keyword ideas' in exactly the same parameters that I set? 

For an instance, I have generated a 'Keyword idea' report on the basis of 'competition' parameter. However, upon downloading the same report, I notice that the parameters (on which I generated the report) are lost. Hence, the generated report too has evolved to something else, which I do not require. 

So, I am seeking a solution in which I could download the report by maintaining exactly the same parameters that I set. 

Thanks. 

Re: Downloading 'Keyword ideas' in precise parameter/s that I set

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Bodhisattva B, How are you doing?

Can you tell me what you want to generate from Keyword planner so i can do that for you.

Include all the idea, competition and all other details i will need.

Always be Good.

David

Re: Downloading 'Keyword ideas' in precise parameter/s that I set

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi @DAMILARE DAVID O,
Thanks for your cooperative approach.

The details
Objective: Forming idea about relevant keywords about a product.

URL: http://centralglass.net.au/product/enduroshield-glass-protection/

Category: Construction Consulting (searching with this parameter on will probably return no result. So better, we keep this blank).

Targeting: Australia (searching with this parameter on will probably return no result. So better, we keep this blank).

These are the parameters that I used to generate quite a comprehensive report about relevant keywords.

The problem that I faced: I based the report on 'Competition', as the keywords with high competition showed up first, and then the keywords with medium competition, and finally the keywords with low competition. However, upon downloading the report, I noticed that such design was missing, as it lost any such parameter.

Finally, even though I remain thankful to you for taking up the effort, I really do not think that this could be a permanent solution.

So, alongside your assistance, please also let me know what can be the permanent solution in which I could download the report in exactly the same parameters that I set.
Thanks, again.