AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Downloaded Reports: ad relevance, landingpage experience, expected CTR

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I would like to track, how changes on our landingpages or ads influence the Quality Scores of our keywords. Therefore I would of course also like to see changes in the 3 components of QS:

- ad relevance

- landing page experience

- expected click-through rate

Unfortunately, when I download keyword reports, I can only see the QS and the Status of the keyword. The 3 components are not shown in the report, since you have to hover the small speech bubble next to the status to see them in adwords. That makes downloading reports for tracking changes in one of those components pretty useless and I have to note down every single one of them.

Is there a way to make them visible? Also in "modify columns" I couldn't find an option to show those 3 directly in the table.

Thanks for your help,

André

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Downloaded Reports: ad relevance, landingpage experience, expected

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi André,

Unfortunately, this report is not available to download.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’