AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Does Apps downloading tracking works for search networks ads?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please explain me the following lines related with iOS app downloading tracking.

"We're only able to track iOS app downloads driven by ads served in mobile apps; we're not able to track iOS app downloads driven by ads served on Google search or the Google Display Network."

I am running a campaign with app downloading targeting only search networks ads with iOS devices. I installed the conversion tracking in app but unable to track the number of downloads in adwords.

Please suggest me, what should i have to do next to track the downloads of app.

Thanks

Re: Does Apps downloading tracking works for search networks ads?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
If i got it right you can't do anything.

Google : we're not able to track iOS app downloads driven by ads served on Google search

You are : running a campaign with app downloading targeting only search networks ads with iOS devices

The good news though are that you can track the downloads from Play Store Smiley Happy
George Gemenetzis
Don't forget to Star or credit an answer as an AdWords Accepted Solution if it helped you.

Re: Does Apps downloading tracking works for search networks ads?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Is this still true? I see posts now that the displayAd network now works - and others that seem to indicate the IDFA from Apple is now supported allowing this type of tracking?