AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Do you know some reports that show conversion rate differences by country?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hallo everyone!

I´m trying to find a report that investigates about CRs by country. I noticed that this kind of research is not so easy to find, unlike benchmark CR by inustry.

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Do you know some reports that show conversion rate differences by country?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Go to you campaign management screen & then select "Dimensions" tab. Now under the sub menu where it says "View: Day", from the drop down menu select "Geographic". You will now see country specific data for all adgroups.

In some cases you will see multiple entries for a single country but you will need to consolidate this information in excel. But overall this would give you a general idea of conversion rates, impressions, CTR for each country you target.

Thanks,

Rajat

Hi

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

Yes it is possible that you can find the conversion rate by country.  Go campaign Management tab and select the dimession tab. Under the Dimmsion tab the sunb menu View click on it there will so may options display, Select the Geographic and you can see country specific data.

If you also need to colelct the region and city lavel data you can choose the region and city in columns tab. 

Thanks

Chander Kant

Re: Hi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I´m talking about countries where I haven´t been in, yet.

That´s why I need some external reports..

Re: Do you know some reports that show conversion rate differences by

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I do this, I see the data by Countries, but it shows separately each city within the US. How can I set this for country as an entirety.