AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Do performances of campains influence to quality of keywords ?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Do performances of campains influence to ad rank of keywords ? also perfomances of ad groups influence to ad rank of keywords ? 

Thank you for supporting me Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author KhanhLa
September 2015

Re: Do performances of campains influence to quality of keywords ?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

The first thing I'd say is that all the parts of a campaign inflluence all the other parts, to some extent.

The ad rank of a specific ad is calculated each time the ad is eligible to compete in an auction. Take your bid for whatever keyword is being matched and multiply it by the quality score of the keyword to see the ad's rank. (The "winning" ad rank required to allow your ad to show can vary a lot from one search query to another.)

While there is a sort of overall "account performance" quality factor, it's not a published number. I would suggest that it's wiser to focus on the performance elements you can see statistics for. Work on getting your keyword click-through rates up and on refining your ad messaging to attract the searches more useful for your goals. Improving those metrics will improve your overall account performance and produce the best results.

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author KhanhLa
September 2015

Re: Do performances of campains influence to quality of keywords ?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

The first thing I'd say is that all the parts of a campaign inflluence all the other parts, to some extent.

The ad rank of a specific ad is calculated each time the ad is eligible to compete in an auction. Take your bid for whatever keyword is being matched and multiply it by the quality score of the keyword to see the ad's rank. (The "winning" ad rank required to allow your ad to show can vary a lot from one search query to another.)

While there is a sort of overall "account performance" quality factor, it's not a published number. I would suggest that it's wiser to focus on the performance elements you can see statistics for. Work on getting your keyword click-through rates up and on refining your ad messaging to attract the searches more useful for your goals. Improving those metrics will improve your overall account performance and produce the best results.

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*