AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Display Network Ad not showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My ad is not showing in one of the managed placement as i have created a seperate adgroup for that site

and all these days that campaign was paused, Just 2 hours ago i had enabled that campaign but till now my ads are not showing and in the speech bubble it showing the comment as "This ad group isn't currently available for serving. Please try again later.

Why this can anyone help me on this?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Display Network Ad not showing

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Saket,

Welcome to the Community!

This could possibly be a reporting lag. Please check back after a while to see if there are any stats. Let us know if that doesn't work, so we can troubleshoot further.

Cheers,
Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi again, Saket,

It is also possible that the campaign is enabled but ad group is still paused and hence the message. If you've enabled it, I'd suggest giving it some time.

- Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author saket e
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Do you have all banner sizes, plus a text ad, in this ad group - so no matter which slot you win, there is an ad which fits the slot?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
Thanks for your prompt reply now its showing this msg in the speech bubble " You don't have enough google AdSense page views yet to diagnose the combination of current campaign settings and targeting criteria " what does it mean. Pl help me out..

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
This means that the system doesn't have yet enough impressions for diagnostic.
Did you check that you have all banner sizes available in your ad group(s)?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes I have all the banner sizes s..