AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Display Campaign Clicks and Sessions are not showing in Analytics

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

We are running 3 campaigns for our site AdWords, Shopping and Display Network. We have merged Analytics and AdWords Account but in Google Analytics only AdWords Campaign and Display Campaign data is showing but display campaign clicks are not showing in it. So what we can do to get data of Display Campaign? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

I am assuming that you are not seeing display clicks in Google Analytics account. Please correct me if I am wrong in understanding.

You will find that data in Acquisition>>AdWords>>Display Targeting. Here you have multiple tabs to look for. Based on what settings you have in AdWords, data will be collected in that particular bucket. For example: Keywords, Placements, Topics etc...

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Re: Display Campaign Clicks and Sessions are not showing in Analytics

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I can view clicks data in Analytics but sessions are showing 0 for display
campaign. In All Traffic > Channels section none of the traffic is showing
from display for last 3 Months.

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

That sounds like a channels settings issue. Your channels can be customized to report pretty much any source/medium as whatever channel you want. So if all Google/cpc data is set to report as "paid search" in the channels report, you won't see any AdWords session data in the display channel.

What does your AdWords campaigns report show? 

Tom

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I have checked channel settings in Analytics and it shows there are 9 channel sections are there in which Paid Search and Display are separately there. In last month i had received 81 clicks in display campaign but in Analytics its not showing. When we started campaign initially for first 2 months it was showing data of display but now it is not appearing.

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner

If you are not seeing any reported visits from one specific campaign, in any analytics reports, then make sure you are not using any manual tagging at any level of that campaign. If you do use manual tagging, then double-check all the URLs.

Tom