AdWords
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Dimensions for Device type, OS, Models, Carriers/Wi-Fi ?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to ascertain impressions/clicks/conversions data for a Mobile Devices campaign.

I create separate campaigns for 

"Mobile Devices with Full Browsers"

and select which OS to display on {os:Andgroid;BlackBerry;iOS;webOS}, Model Type {brandname:}, Carriers and Wi-Fi {Carrier:}

How do I view in Dimensions Tab number of impressions/clicks/cost/conversion value for {os}, {brandname}, {carrier}?

[edit: typo]

Re: Dimensions for Device type, OS, Models, Carriers/Wi-Fi ?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Maxroizer,

You can't get this information about at the moment.

If you would like to  to have this kind of statistics in the FUTURE you would have to duplicate your campaign (using Editor) and target each of your duplicated campaigns to different OS / Model & Carriers.

Good Luck,

Asaf

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Currently you can just segregate by device type "Computer; Mobile; Tablet" (When downloading the dimnesions report, choosing the segment "device"). For the type of finer segmentation you are looking for, I think the only way is to link up Google Analytics and then get the data segmented for "ppc" medium and traffic from "mobile" devices.

Thanks & Regards

Byomkesh

Warm Regards
Byomkesh Kumar (https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=82153512)

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
How do you get Impressions > Clicks > Conversion data into Analytics (after segmenting Mobile Devices)?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

In Google Analytics, please go to Audience tab at the left side. Then click mobile. The go to Devices. Then click advanced segment at top of page and select paid search traffic.

Warm Regards
Byomkesh Kumar (https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=82153512)

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I mean how do I view how many impressions per device/os type in analytics* (I already Visitors per Device x Goal/Custom Varabile Ids)