AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Different Conversion codes implementation in dynamic thank you page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have a site and its contain multiple products with different category. We are running the Google adwords and we are targeting only 5 category landing pages. On each landing page is having different kind of products. 

We have created the conversion code and setup within the conversion window, and implemented the conversion code within the landing pages as well.

Actually the problem is we have one dynamic thank you page, it is common for all the category pages and we have 1000 of products in my website.

Now i would like to track the sales for each category landing page and compare on weekly with other category landing page, which landing page is getting more sales. 

I request all of you to suggest me, how to implement different category landing page conversion within the having only one dynamic pages ? or needs to create thank you page for all the main category pages ?

I know that how to get info from google analytics through Goals, but we would need to know 100% thank you page conversions happening on each landing page products.?

Expecting your reply as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot.  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Different Conversion codes implementation in dynamic thank you pag

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi,

I'm bit confused about the question. You have multiple catagories with one thank you page and at the moment you track everything that comes to this thank u page as a conversion but now you want to track multiple products individually to see how many conversions u get from each product ?

If this is the question you can develop conversion labels to each product and use multiple labels in one thankyou page to track conversions from multiple products.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, Thanks for you Reply,

I think this will work,
Are you referring the Conversion Code Label which will come inside the script or different label?

We have five different landing pages, which will have more than 5 to 6 different products,
Now we would like to track the actual conversions once the user comes to the landing page and purchasing which product from which landing page.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, Thanks for you Reply,

I think this will work,
Are you referring the Conversion Code Label which will come inside the script or different label?

We have five different landing pages, which will have more than 5 to 6 different products,
Now we would like to track the actual conversions once the user comes to the landing page and purchasing which product from which landing page.