AdWords
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Deleting Goals and Transaction from GA Properties in Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me. Our PPC account is linked to Analytics. However it has been linked to 4 or 5 of the properties in our GA profile. I have now changed it so it is only sharing adwords data with one of these properties. However when I go to the Tool and Analysis  tab in Adwords and click on Conversions it is still showing a list of goals and transactions to import from the properties I no longer want to link to Adwords. How can I get rid of this? I have only unlinked the properties in the last half hour does it take time to update?

Eimer

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Deleting Goals and Transaction from GA Properties in Adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello, Eimer and welcome to our community.

I'm pretty sure it's not instant, as even being able to import conversions from Analytics happens about 2 days after linking the account.

Please keep us posted with the progress, and if by Sunday evening they still appear ... I'm stumped Smiley Happy.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Calin

I thought there might be a delay alright. Thanks for the reply and hopefully in the next few days I'll see the correct goals and transactions from the correct property there to be imported.

thanks for the response.

Eimer

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Just seen this message in my AdWords UI: "Starting in mid June, you'll be able to import your Google Analytics goals into AdWords shortly after they're configured. As usual, data for those goals will be available about two days later".

Hopefully by now you're already able to import the right ones.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.