AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Delete AdWords Editor saved search? how?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

8 saved searches.

that would be fantastic to have in the AdWords online UI. Shared across accounts.

that aside,

i dont see how i can rename or delete saved searches in the adwords editor?

great for filtering, but not so great if the names dont match up with whatever the filter (ie saved search) actually does.

where do i go to delete/rename saved searches in adwords editor?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author floshkit
September 2015

Re: Delete AdWords Editor saved search? how?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

You can't explicitly delete saved searches. As you create new ones, Editor will automatically remove older ones from the list. It will keep 9 or 10 (don't remember which off the top of my head) most recently used ones in the list.

You can't really rename one, either. You can "load" the old one (select it from the list, then click Advanced Search - the dialog will be pre-populated with the details of the saved search), and save it under a different name. At which point you would have both names in the list, until such time as one of them drops off the bottom.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author floshkit
September 2015

Re: Delete AdWords Editor saved search? how?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

You can't explicitly delete saved searches. As you create new ones, Editor will automatically remove older ones from the list. It will keep 9 or 10 (don't remember which off the top of my head) most recently used ones in the list.

You can't really rename one, either. You can "load" the old one (select it from the list, then click Advanced Search - the dialog will be pre-populated with the details of the saved search), and save it under a different name. At which point you would have both names in the list, until such time as one of them drops off the bottom.