AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Dear Sir & Madam. I am a frequent user of "keyword tool - traffic estimator" , this I use for my own

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sir & Madam. I am a frequent user of "keyword tool - traffic estimator" , this I use for my own shop online and next to that I am a part time domain trader. I think it is a great tool to work with.

Most of the good domains are gone as you probably know so I concentrate a lot on future trends and products.

Now my question is:

Can I also see the development of a key word, let's say how many [exact] match types are there now but also 1 month ago or  for example 3 months ago.

Example: [mobile money transfer] global monthly searches 880 right now.

Now to be able to see how many global searches this keyword had on various dates in the past is extreme important so that one can see what the development is and so can make an estimation if this or these keywords tend to develop slow or fast etc. and thus is or can become a trend or an important issue.

Looking forward to your answer,

Peter    peter@bon4.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dear Sir & Madam. I am a frequent user of "keyword tool - traffic estimator" , thi

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome;

The keyword tool presents data of the last 12 moths,

You can use Google trend for analyzing data over different timelines. Though the data on Trend is normalized (not provided in absolute numbers)  - you get a good sense of the "trend"   over time, for a various "search terms".

Note, that for a broad match the the figures on  the keyword tool shows  "searches"  that include synonyms, while on Google trend, the data given is for the specific search term.

Read more:

http://support.google.com/trends/answer/178020?hl=en&ref_topic=20297

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’