AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Date range?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey guys,

So you all know how you can pick a date range (Campaigns - upper rught corner), right? You can show results for all times, for last month, last 30 days, ect. As far as I know, the data is updated once a day, right? Its not real-time data. Correct me if Im wrong. When I choose yesterday it says 11 Feb, which really is yesterday, and when I choose Today it says 12 Feb, which really is today. So I am a little confused here. The data that is actually shown in those two options is realistically what data? 

I hope you get what I mean. If not, please ask! Looking forward to your answers.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author PetyaSim
September 2015

Re: Date range?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

The date range will work based on timezone for which your AdWords account is set up and not for your physical location or campaign structuring.

Hope that makes sense.

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

View solution in original post

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

This article should be able to help you with this question.

But when you are looking at data for conversions please keep in mind that adwords conversions are attributed to the click date and not conversion date, so previous data can change for conversions depending on your conversion window.

Regards, Nik

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nik,

Thanks for the article but it's still not clear to me. I am situated in France, let's say, and my campaigns are running in US only. Then what time does the data update? Based on the campaign target territories, or based on my time? I need some more explanation.

Regards,
Petya

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

I thinks date range works according to the time zone which you have
selected at the time of setting up the account.

Abhishek
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author PetyaSim
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

The date range will work based on timezone for which your AdWords account is set up and not for your physical location or campaign structuring.

Hope that makes sense.

Regards, Nik