AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Data type & length limits for param1 and param2 supported through paramservice

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What are the data type & length limits for param1 and param2 supported through paramservice ? I see param1 & param2 used to insert discount, price, inventory but not sure what are the exact data type & lengths supported for param fields.

Any help is appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Data type & length limits for param1 and param2 supported through paramservice

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi kumarravim,

I am not sure if your question is directly related to Google Adwords. Is it something you are referring to Adwords API assistance? In that case, kindly re-post this question over Adwords API forum.

Hope that may be of some help!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Data type & length limits for param1 and param2 supported through paramservice

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi kumarravim,

I am not sure if your question is directly related to Google Adwords. Is it something you are referring to Adwords API assistance? In that case, kindly re-post this question over Adwords API forum.

Hope that may be of some help!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks, i posted the question in API forum.