AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Customers do not recognize campaign value

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I am having an issue with some of my clients: they don't recognize the value of the campaign even if we are tracking phone calls and online inquiries.

When it comes to review the campaign I show phone calls received, unique phone numbers and number of online enquiries and they keep saying they are not seeing a ROI.

Does it happen to you?

How do you face it up?

Thanks,

Simone

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Customers do not recognize campaign value

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Simone,

>>> Does it happen to you? <<<

No, it doesn't. That sounds pretty unique.

Try asking them to investigate their ROI associated with those incoming phone calls.

Best,
Lakatos

Re: Customers do not recognize campaign value

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
"Does it happen to you?"

Yes. Continually. Smiley Happy "I'm not making any money": Nothing, no revenue, from nowhere, no-how? Then how are you still in business? Where is the advertising budget coming from?

Sometimes you can't win. If someone doesn't want to have the conversation, you can't communicate with them. Have you had the ROI conversation? Can they identify value? Can you track that value, and can you agree on which conversion events have value? If you can all agree on what has value, and what it's worth, then the numbers don't lie. If you can't agree, then no numbers matter.
Tom