AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Custom report: column which is calculated from two other metric values

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

To say shortly: I would like to create a custom report with a column which is calculated from two other metric values.

I have two goals: 'visiting the key page' and 'successful registration page'. I would like to see how much % of visitors from key page converted to registered users.

The simplest solution is to export report in CSV file and do calculations in Excel but it would prefer to see 3rd column with % value.

Thanks in advance for any tip or suggestion

p.s. My searching in google and community forum failed. Probably I need proper term to describe what I am looking for.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Custom report: column which is calculated from two other metric values

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

HI

Nope you cant do that sadly. 

If you dont want to import in excel and process manually you can automate that process using analytics scripts and google docs.

Ref: http://analytics.blogspot.in/2012/08/automate-google-analytics-reporting.html

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author YehudaKatz
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi YehudaKatz,

Probably, I could think of couple of possibilities for custom reporting which you are looking for:

1. Adwords scripts might be considered to create some script which could manipulate the spreadsheet and provide you with the results you are looking for. You can find more details in this reference.

2. Adwords API: You might consider posting this over Adwords API forum to get the best out of it.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks a lot, AdWords scripts looks the right solution for my case!