AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Cross device conversions on Display

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Question 1:

What do I need to measure cross-device conversions on Display? I guess I don't need to turn on the user-ID feature, do I? 

Question 2:

Can google measure cross-device conversions when the user is on an Android phone but not logged in on the browser? This is regular scenario: user is logged in on his Play Store account (so Android knows the Google account ID) but the user uses a incognito window on Chrome, as an example. If that user is algo logged in on his Gmail account on Desktop and start the conversion in there... does Google track it?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Here you are full information:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3419678?

"Cross-device conversions, a part of All conversions, are tracked for AdWords ads traffic on Google Search pages and the Google Display Network, including AdMob, at this time. Cross-device conversions aren't tracked for app install conversions or with imported goals from Google Analytics or AdWords Conversion Import. Similarly, Store Visits are only calculated for Google Search pages."

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks, but that info doesn't give me an answer :-)