AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Cross account conversion with MCC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have 9 Adwords accounts within the MCC (i also have these at single account access) 

We have one single website that has 9 sub domain naming that an adwords account belongs to. 

/audi

/smart

/volkswagen 

The conversions are based on the form submission 'thank-you' page

/volkswagen /used-cars/enquiry/thank-you

/smart/used-cars/enquiry/thank-you

/audi/used-cars/enquiry/thank-you

see the pattern..? 

Here is our problem. 

We have a group section that displays all brands in a used cars feeds (so no brand naming in the URL) 

/used-cars/enquiry/

The Adwords inquiries on this pages are not picked up by Adwords as we don't have a tracking code on the 'thank-you' page that will pick up all the brands. 

is that even possible, would i have to restructure the accounts? Could i import the goals from G Analytics from that particular section on the site into each Adwords account? 

What is the best way to ensure each Adwords account is picking up the enquiries from these thank-you pages. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cross account conversion with MCC

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Are you talking about Cross-Account Conversion Tracking? See https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3030657?hl=en

This allows you to create a single conversion pixel and share across all of your accounts.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Philip,

I have looked at cross acocunt Conversion codes. We will still need to report on converstions per account. Do you know is this cross account conversion would allow this?

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner
You will see conversions per account AND cross account search funnels. This does mean that if an Audi ad drives a Volkswagen sale it would show up in the cross account search funnel.