AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Cross-Account Conversion Tracking

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all!

I'm looking for a little clarification regarding cross account conversion tracking.

I have one huge MCC. Under this huge MCC I have 3 MCCs with several accounts. Please, see the screenshot https://gyazo.com/c70aa350f053bd4e518af4b8b92955d8 Can I create cross-account conversion tracking for the huge / main MCC and another cross-account conversion tracking for sub-MCC (MCC #1)?

And if yes, does it mean that I will be able to choose accounts under MCC # 1, where I want to have one particular conversion, and I also will be able to choose accounts from MCC # 2 and MCC # 3 for conversion, generated on main MCC level?

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Cross-Account Conversion Tracking

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Galina G,

"if an account belongs to more than one manager account, it can only use conversions from one manager"

This means you'll have to choose not more than ONE manager account for cross account conversion tracking. I'd suggest using the top level MCC, because you'll be able to use it across all your accounts. More info here.

Best,

Sumanth Sridhar