AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Creation of Dashboard using MySQL Database in GA

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google support ,

In Google analytics i want to create the dashboard Report for my online website ,In that i want to add MySQL database tables where data will be stored from the website. I want to generate the Dashboard on this MySQL database .

So can we create the dashboard report using MySQL Database tables which is dynamically updated through website pages, for example username and amount entered in MySQL table.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Creation of Dashboard using MySQL Database in GA

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Sachin,
You are absolutely free to use MySQL to create your own DB and visualizations. However, it is against the GA privacy policy to collect personally identifiable information.

You can pass data from your site to GA using something called "custom dimensions" however, this data can NOT be data that can be used to identify someone.

If you're looking to use GA to visualize data in your own database, this is not possible. However, you may want to take a look at the GA developer site and the "Polymer" site for design elements that may help you replicate it.

Finally, this is the Google AdWords forum. If you have any questions specifically relating to GA, I'd ask over on the official GA forum here: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!categories/analytics