AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Creating dynamic attributes for Adwords Dynamic Remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Background- I have an Account with multiple websites in the retail vertical. For eg. xyz.de, xyz.fr, xyz.it, xyz.es in ONE Adwords account. The products which I want to remarket are same on all the websites and the SKU/ID of the products are same. I have different properties set up in analytics for all of the websites. Have different merchant center ID's as well. Adwords account is linked with their respective merchant center and Analytics. The Audiences are built up with the help of Analytics.

Problem- I am trying to make new Dynamic remarketing campaigns. I have to set up via analytics as the audiences are built with the help of analytics. Already made Custom Dimension for each of the website and updated the tracking code accordingly. Made dynamic attributes for xyz.es but when I try to make dynamic attributes for other websites as well, an error comes up stating 'The AdWords account has already created a dynamic attribute with another Google Analytics property.' 

Google Analytics.png

How can I overcome this situation? Is there any setting in analytics or adwords to add dynamic product attributes in my case?

Re: Creating dynamic attributes for Adwords Dynamic Remarketing

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

You are remarketing based off Product ID? Just use the same list for all of your website.

Re: Creating dynamic attributes for Adwords Dynamic Remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes they are based on Product ID. Which list are you talking about?