AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Creating Re-marketing List Automatically?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how can I create remarketing list for anyone who visits my website, webpages.

I know how to create it manually by google analytics audience. But I want it to create automatically for any page visitors visits. Any ideas?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Creating Re-marketing List Automatically?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Mansoor,

You can create it by adwords itself.
Go to shard library >> audiences >> +remarketing list >> website visitors >> enter your domain (example.com) with the rule 'url contains' >> save.

It will include all the visitors of your website to any webpage.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
I'm not sure I understand your question - but let me add some thoughts...

If you want to add a remarketing pixel to your pages, you can do so as explained by @Archit - and then do some combinations based on the pages that visitors have viewed.

But this is very limited compared to what you can do through Google Analytics - and I would certainly recommend you run your remarketing through GA. Here's why...

With GA you can create segments - for example you could create a segment for people that had spent more than 4 minutes on your site, or who had looked at more than 5 pages. You could segment by time of day, day of the week, geo location, conversions, and so on.

You can then convert these segments into remarketing lists which gives you much more flexibility than you have within AdWords alone where your list segmentation only covers the pages visited.

I would encourage you to look at these extra possibilities that GA offers.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry if my question is confusing but what I am trying to say is:
I already have remarketing list and I created it manually by going into Google analytics >> admin >> Remarketing audience. This already I have done.

What I want to know?
For example if someone visited a page www.example.com/pages/miami/locality/project I want to create remarketing list for this url. This is just a example as there will be end number of urls it depend on the url which user search through website. SO remarketing list should automatically create for people visited pages like this so taht I can remarket them.

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Hi Mansoor,

It can be done in the same way through adwords. You just need to mention that specific url with a rule: url contains or url equals " mention that specific url".

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Again, whilst it can be done directly in AdWords, I would personally prefer to get into the habit of creating lists in GA because of the greater flexibility the platform offers.