AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Could I get all the device bid modifier from the report?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We've set much ad group device bid modifiers in our accounts. Could I get all the bid modifiers from any report? I ask this question because now I only find an API adGroupBidModifierService.get for this requirement, but it's relatively slow. It should be nice if I could get all the bid modifiers in some reports, and faster than API adGroupBidModifierService.get.

Or any other good practices?

Thank you very much!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Yuanjing Z
September 2015

Re: Could I get all the device bid modifier from the report?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

I don't think we have any report available in AdWords interface for this, you can add a column of Bid Adjustment at Ad Group level but it won't show you the % change.

For API @Jon_Gritton can give some insights.

Abhishek

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Yuanjing Z

Yes, this is possible with the help of AdWords Editor. Download your complete AdWords account in Editor and navigate to Ad Groups tab, their you will find Mobile Bid Adjustment Column. 

1.jpg

Select All & Copy the data from editor and paste in MS Excel and you will get the report that you want.

2.jpg

Hope that help....!

Abhishek

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi AbhishekS,

Thank you very much!

Actually I'd like to get all the mobile bid modifier by program, so could I get these info from some report or API? Or I have to download the account and parse it from the Mobile bid adjustment?

Yuanjing
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Yuanjing Z
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

I don't think we have any report available in AdWords interface for this, you can add a column of Bid Adjustment at Ad Group level but it won't show you the % change.

For API @Jon_Gritton can give some insights.

Abhishek

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I see. Thank you.