AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Cost reports: all vs video

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

I´ve got to say it´s quite annoying that the cost report in the main AdWords interface (All campaigns bottom line) actually does not show costs for ALL campaigns, although it says so. Thing is: AdWords for Video costs are not included in that number, so it´s actually not all. However, if you go to the AfV interface cost report, that number includes all campaigns.

I´ve been deceited by this figure several times, and maybe I should learn from my mistakes, but it´s easily done, and I hope Google could include video-campaigns also in the all campaigns report.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cost reports: all vs video

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey David,

I certainly agree with you on this and it creates a confusion in the minds of clients and the account managers as well who are dealing with those projects.

You know, I just submitted my feedback here https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/aw_complaint and probably I would also suggest you to do that as well Smiley Happy

Pankaj