AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Cost per Conversion in KSA ( Real Estate )

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

Please I want to know how much the Cost per Conversion in Saudi Arabia in Real Estate fields.

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Zineb K
September 2015

Re: Cost per Conversion in KSA ( Real Estate )

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Zineb,

Well, no-one can really answer that question since it will vary so much between sites.

The most important factor is going to be the nature of the conversion. It is not the same to measure a conversion such as a target number of pages visited - let's say you set up a conversion for anyone who looks at 4 or more pages - compared with a person who completes an enquiry form.

You will likely get many more of the former - and so the CPA for that is going to be that much lower.

so if someone tells you that they are paying $20 a conversion it is essentially meaningless without knowing what the conversion represents.

With my real estate clients we measure a number of micro conversions - such as people who ran an advanced search - and other macro conversions - such as a phone call - where we get a lead that can be followed up.

We can optimise for both, but we attach more importance to the macro conversions.

My advice would be to determine what your conversions are to be - macro and micro - and then test to see what your own costs are. These conversions will be meaningful to you - and you will be able to determine how much you are prepared to pay for each type. From there you can consolidate and then optimise your campaigns.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Zineb K
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Zineb,

Well, no-one can really answer that question since it will vary so much between sites.

The most important factor is going to be the nature of the conversion. It is not the same to measure a conversion such as a target number of pages visited - let's say you set up a conversion for anyone who looks at 4 or more pages - compared with a person who completes an enquiry form.

You will likely get many more of the former - and so the CPA for that is going to be that much lower.

so if someone tells you that they are paying $20 a conversion it is essentially meaningless without knowing what the conversion represents.

With my real estate clients we measure a number of micro conversions - such as people who ran an advanced search - and other macro conversions - such as a phone call - where we get a lead that can be followed up.

We can optimise for both, but we attach more importance to the macro conversions.

My advice would be to determine what your conversions are to be - macro and micro - and then test to see what your own costs are. These conversions will be meaningful to you - and you will be able to determine how much you are prepared to pay for each type. From there you can consolidate and then optimise your campaigns.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you.