AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Cost/conv. (1/click) $406.00

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Can somebody be so kind to explain to me (Cost/conv. (1/click) $406.00)

Does this mean out of all the 128 clicks last week, and spent around $1800 that we had a conversion rate of $406.00. Does it mean that adwords predicts by the time they spent surfing on our sites estimates, that we would have had 1 call per $406?

Regards Mel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Cost/conv. (1/click) $406.00

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Melissa D

(Cost/conv.(1/click) $406) means that it cost you $406 to gain one conversion. The conversion could be a lead or sale depending on how you set up your conversion tracking to report what you wanted it for.

If you spent $1800 last week and got 128 clicks then it is costing you $14 for a click. 

$14 per click is very high and $406 for a lead or a sale is very high as well. However, if you are making more than $406 for each lead then it isn't but I doubt that you are.

Kind regards

Feilim

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Melissa D

(Cost/conv.(1/click) $406) means that it cost you $406 to gain one conversion. The conversion could be a lead or sale depending on how you set up your conversion tracking to report what you wanted it for.

If you spent $1800 last week and got 128 clicks then it is costing you $14 for a click. 

$14 per click is very high and $406 for a lead or a sale is very high as well. However, if you are making more than $406 for each lead then it isn't but I doubt that you are.

Kind regards

Feilim

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

I think your campaign depends on the niche of the website you are marketing . This amount only shows the direct conversion no calls analytic  are included there this is just one conversion after spending 1800 $ . you need to optimize the campaign plus need to target leads and calls so you can have a better idea of conversion of direct sale ,lead and calls.