AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversions

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

My account performing with very low conversion rate.i can't figure out, i'm running 4 campaigns with four Landing pages.Bounce rate also very high around 84% with Average session duration 1:10

can someone help me

These are my landing pages 

http://hotproducts.y-axis.com/canadafsw/

http://hotproducts.y-axis.com/danishgreencardvisa/

http://hotproducts.y-axis.com/germanyjobseekervisa/

http://hotproducts.y-axis.com/australiaprvisa/

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Xavier A
September 2015

Re: Conversions

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Xavier,

I would consider doing some landing page testing, if possible. There are quite a few colors on the page and its a bit distracting and makes the page a little hard to read. It might be worth hiring a designer to create a few different variations to test.

Right now the general layout could look a little bit more professional, which would lend more credibility to your visitors. It's very important that your visitors feel a sense of trust before they will be willing to share personal information.

You might also want to consider creating a mobile layout, as well.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
It's also worth asking what you are using as a conversion measure - is it just form completions? I ask because the main call to action is a phone number - as well as the country specific numbers you how at the bottom of the page. Are you using call tracking? If not you should, in this way your phone calls become conversions too.

And, further to that - the 1800 number... which country is that - what should I dial - is it a US number? It's not really clear whether I need to use an international code or not... you must make these things completely foolproof otherwise you will be losing potential contacts....

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Xavier,

I would consider doing some landing page testing, if possible. There are quite a few colors on the page and its a bit distracting and makes the page a little hard to read. It might be worth hiring a designer to create a few different variations to test.

Right now the general layout could look a little bit more professional, which would lend more credibility to your visitors. It's very important that your visitors feel a sense of trust before they will be willing to share personal information.

You might also want to consider creating a mobile layout, as well.

I hope this helps!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks a lot Amy

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
It's also worth asking what you are using as a conversion measure - is it just form completions? I ask because the main call to action is a phone number - as well as the country specific numbers you how at the bottom of the page. Are you using call tracking? If not you should, in this way your phone calls become conversions too.

And, further to that - the 1800 number... which country is that - what should I dial - is it a US number? It's not really clear whether I need to use an international code or not... you must make these things completely foolproof otherwise you will be losing potential contacts....

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Stickleback

i'm looking for both. phone call as well as Sign up

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
... and are you tracking your phone calls - and, if so, how?