AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversions vs Converted Clicks in December Month Reporting

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

As in December month there is no converted Clicks and cost / converted clicks option on Adwords Reporting section, Now the problem is that i have only one FORM on my landing page but still i am getting 2 conversions in my conversions column report. Due to this, in my Website data base i am getting 1 LEAD but Adwords showing 2 conversions. With what answer i can satisfy my Client ???

1 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

hi @MandeepHooda,

one of the possible reason is that the person filled the form  twice to give you two conversions rather than one lead 

regards

Zaby

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Zaby,

But in my Database i have only 1 lead.

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi @MandeepHooda,

Are are accessing the data within the right date range?

Are you importing the GA goals in the AdWords?

Is there any difference between the timezone of the AdWords account and the email account?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Actually i have implemented the conversion codes on contact us thanks page and call back thanks page, may be some users after clicking on the landing page comes to my website and converted through these 2 pages.. Is it possible for these conversions??