AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversions not showing on Reach and Frequency view

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I'm using the Reach and Frequency view to optimize the frequency capping of my Display campaigns; the conversions for these campaigns are appearing in other views, but they're always 0 in the Reach and Frequency day, week and month views... Does anybody know why this might be?

FWIW my conversions are imported from Analytics and are not the AdWord pixel ones, I don't know if this might cause the problem.

Thanks a lot,
Diego.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author DiegoValladolid
September 2015

Re: Conversions not showing on Reach and Frequency view

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Diego,

There are a number of different reasons that this could be happening. 

1. Reporting delay - It could take up to 24 hours to generate this data particularly when it is tracking conversions. 
  2. Clear cache and cookies - You may need to clear your cache and cookies because you may be seeing old data.

If those suggestions still don't work, we can refer you to our support team because this is an account specific issue. They will definitely be able to get it sorted out.

As far as your Adwords and Analytics, if you see the conversions report in the keywords tab then they should be showing up in the dimensions tab. If the data is not in keywords tab, that is a different problem and we can refer you to support. 

Re: Conversions not showing on Reach and Frequency view

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks a lot Shanea, I'll talk with the support team as you suggest.

Regards,
Diego.