AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversions not being assigned to respective names

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I've been facing a problem on AdWords Reporting. I've set up an account with three conversions, only one of them to be tracked on the "conversions" column. When I go to reports and try to make a report by Campaign, Conversion Action Name and Conversions, it only shows the conversions that are shown on the Conversions Column.

Friends of mine have the same structure, but with Analytics goals. When they do the same report, they are able to see how many conversions by type came from which campaign. They are as well only tracking one of the conversions on the Conversions Column.

Thinking that the AdWords goals could be the problem, I imported the goals from Analytics (same goals where I've implemented the conversion tags of AdWords) and the result is the same: the other values don't show up on the report.

Can you help me figure out this problem?

Thanks,

Frederico Roldão

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Frederico,

Are you able to share a screenshot showing the settings of at least one of the conversion actions that is not showing up in your report, as well as a screenshot showing how you have the report set up?

Thanks!

John

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi John,

I found my mistake.

Thanks anyway!

Frederico