AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversions down but everything else looks okay

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I hope someone can cast some light on this, it's puzzling me. There may be a simple answer(s) here. I have attached an analytics screenshot to help make sense.

The screenshot shows the last two months this year (2015), compared to last year (2014) for the same period.

Clicks are much the same as last year, bounce rate has improved, pages per session is up, but the end goal conversion, Goal 3 checkout completions, is down hideously. Hence sales are down dreadfully, compared to last year. Disregard the goal value.

Any ideas on why this is down so much? The website and the products haven't changed much (apart from a mobile version going live earlier this year). AM I getting the wrong metrics? Any ideas and help would be much appreciated.

PPC-Adwords-Campaign-Image-August-2015.png

Re: Conversions down but everything else looks okay

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
James,

Did you check Device Specific Report? How many visitors are through Desktop vs Mobile.
Since you mentioned your Mobile page going Live, you must check Mobile performance. Might be you are loosing your customers there.

Preeti